Aug 3, 2009

MORAF'S JOURNAL... 03/08/2009

Things can be straightened if they want to but what if something up above the sky or someone right in the heavens controlling you wants your life to be a bit more entangled and derailed.

I am happy sometimes and get confused most of the times. Do not ask me for reasons cause I have none.

There is a need for the circle to get completed as soon as possible so that some miseries end. No negatives involved here, just a little tired with all the fights, the battle of life and the war between what is good and what is not.

IT IS DEFINITELY VERY HARD TO BE A HUMAN!!!

No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...